A huge wellness festival catering to all levels of fitness is coming to London next weekend.
Sweatlife Festival is returning to London’s Tobacco Dock on Saturday, June 22, and Sunday, June 23, for the fourth year running. The event is fitness gear specialists Lululemon’s largest-scale event in Europe, bringing together a community of 6,000 men and women united in their passion for exercise and wellness.
Visitors can take part in a variety of classes across yoga, boxing, pilates, spin, barre, bootcamp and dance all under one roof. These include:
- Endorphin-boosting classes from some of London’s top fitness studios, including Barry’s Bootcamp, Third Space, Kobox, Psycle, Crossfit, The Manor, UN1T and Engine Room
- CrossFit trainers teach a weightlifting masterclass where guests can learn to refine their technique
- Crossfit Nutrition coach Kelly Holly Hammill will teach the basics of how to squat and deadlift in a safe environment with plenty of practical guidance
- Run Dem Crew founder Charlie Dark and influencers Twice the Health will be running runs throughout the weekend
- A slow-flow vinyasa practice yoga class focusing on breath and inner awareness
There will also be a schedule of panel and speaker sessions throughout the weekend. Experts will explore themes including the science of meditation, mental health, and overcoming adversity. Vision and goals workshops will offer advice for effective goal-setting, and sessions on mindfulness will offer a calming and reflective space for guests. Talks include:
- Lululemon ambassador Esmee Gummer, who was once told she would never walk again after surgery left her paralysed, on overcoming adversity
- A panel on women of sport who are crushing goals and challenging outdated gender stereotypes, including Amy Hughes, who ran 53 marathons in 53 days
- Mental Health Mates founder Bryony Gordon on how exercising can help to overcome mental angst
- Dr Dani Gordon on how to create your own effective meditation practice
Tobacco Dock will be transformed with areas for stretch and restoration, food and drink vendors including Neat Nutrition and The Vurger Co., and a marketplace with exclusive products.
Tickets and a full timetable of classes can be found at lululemon.co.uk/sweatlife