The Whitewebbs Museum of Transport
Housed in a Victorian water pumping station built in 1898, we are owned and operated by the Enfield and District Veteran Vehicle Trust, a registered charity. Run by a team of enthusiastic volunteers, we receive no Lottery or Council funding and all proceeds raised go towards the running of the Museum.
Situated in an old water pumping building, this is a small, but interesting collection of transport memorabilia and vehicles.
The Museum’s vast and eclectic collection of vehicles, motorcycles, bicycles and social history ephemera is housed over 4 floors in the main building and in a range of outbuildings including a purpose-built Fire Station, vehicle hall, autojumble shop, workshops and a stationary engine room.